Standard Limited Warranty
The warranty period commences from the date of order by the first delivery and will continue for the following specified period of time after that date, unless mentioned otherwise by the online store prior to or upon purchase:
Electronic Devices* 6 months to 1 Year
Batteries 3 months
Other accessories included with an Electronic Product 1 month
Warranty not applicable for Phones Cases, Covers and Screen protectors
*Terms and conditions apply. Duration of the warranty period may vary by type of electronic device and will be mentioned in the product description page.
What is covered under the iCentre Standard Limited Warranty?
Manufacturing defects hindering ordinary functionality of device as intended by the manufacturer.
What is not covered under the iCentre Standard Limited Warranty?
Warranty for device will be considered invalid for: (a) defects or damage resulting from accident, misuse, abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to liquid, moisture, dampness, sand or dirt, neglect, or unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress; (b) scratches, dents and cosmetic damage, unless caused by the manufacturer; (c) defects or damage resulting from excessive force or use of a metallic object when pressing on a touch screen; (d) equipment that has the serial number or the enhancement data code removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible; (e) ordinary wear and tear, including battery degradation; (f) defects or damage resulting from the use of Product in conjunction or connection with accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by the manufacturer; (g) defects or damage resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment not furnished or approved by manufacturer, including but not limited to installation of unauthorized software and unauthorized root access, both of which shall void this limited warranty; (h) defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision with an object, fire, flooding, dirt, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source; (i) defects or damage resulting from cellular signal reception or transmission, or viruses or other software problems introduced into the Product. This Standard Limited Warranty does not cover any battery if (i) the battery has been charged by a battery charger not specified or approved by the manufacturer for charging the battery; (ii) any of the seals on the battery are broken or show evidence of tampering; or (iii) the battery has been used in equipment other than the manufacturerÕs device for which it is specified.
Procedure for claiming warranty
- Shipping to the repair centre is free. Return Shipping is free, if your issue is covered under the warranty.
- Returns are accepted within a period of 10 days from the day of delivery given that the tags are intact and the packaging is in the original, unopened condition. Refunds are not applicable for returns, and the customer can opt for store credit or purchase of another product.
- Warranty period is mentioned either in the warranty card, invoice or in the description of the respective product.
- If the product is found to be faulty within 7 days of purchase, it will be eligible for immediate replacement provided that no misuse or tampering of the product is found.
- Customer should bring in the product for warranty claims to the iCentrelk showroom or courier it via free shipping for repairs offered by iCentre.lk.
- Upon inspection of the product, iCentre.lk will decide if the defect is covered under the warranty conditions.
- If the defect is covered under the warranty conditions, iCentre.lk will repair/ replace the product free of charge.
- iCentre.lk may request the customer to visit the store if the product needs to be tested in front of the customer.
- iCentre.lk requires 7-14 days to inspect and repair/replace the product. If the parts are not available, this time can be extended up to 1 month or longer given the circumstances of the repair.
- If the defect is not covered under the warranty conditions but is still repairable, customer can opt to get it repaired by iCentre.lk , accepting to pay the relevant repair charges.
- If the repair process takes more than 1 month and the defect of the product is covered under the conditions of the warranty with no mishandling or damage done by the customer, it will be replaced with a new product. (Please note that during COVID-19 pandemic, we might request additional time for repairs as any lockdown/curfew would slow down the technical centre. Replacements due to delays will be assessed case by case.)
- After the product is repaired, or is not covered under the warranty, and the customer is notified, the product should be collected within a period of 1 month, or the product will be disposed of, upon notification once more, and acknowledgement by the customer. (Storage period can be extended under special circumstances upon request by the customer)
Due to the prevailing Covid-19 pandemic, some changes have been made to our policies.
Note: Refunds for change of mind will not be accepted. Products/ services under flash deals are limited time and limited stock promotions that once ordered and paid are non-refundable.
The Voucher Codes on offer must be utilized (redeemed) during the promotion period/timeline of the Voucher Code. iCentre.lk is not liable for failure to redeem the voucher.