Anker PowerCore III Sense 10k Powerbank
- Portable Power PowerCore III Sense 10K is one of our slimmest Power Delivery power banks yet with enough capacity to provide more than two charges for iPhone XS or Google Pixel and almost one full charge for an 11¡± iPad Pro
- Triple Charging Modes 18W Power Delivery USB-C port PowerIQ-enabled USB-A port and trickle-charging mode for low-power devices Use the dual USB ports to charge two devices simultaneously
- Rapid Recharge Power up your PowerCore in just 4 5 hours with a USB-C Power Delivery wall charger (not included) Recharging via USB-A charger and cable (not included) will take approximately 10 2 hours
- Quality Throughout With a sleek design and cool-blue LED light-wheel to display battery level PowerCore III Sense 10K is premium both inside and out
- What You Get PowerCore III Sense 10K portable charger USB-C cable (Micro USB cable USB-A to C cable and Lightning cable not included) travel pouch welcome guide our worry-free 18-month and friendly customer service
The Anker Advantage: Join the 30 million+ powered by our leading technology.
– Remarkably Compact: One of the smallest (2.4 x 3.6 x 0.9 in) and lightest (6.4 oz)10, 000mAh portable chargers. Provides almost three-and-a-half iPhone 8 charges or two-and-a-half Galaxy S8 charges also.
– High-Speed Charging: Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge for any device. Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported also.
– Certified Safe: Anker’s MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
– What You Get: Anker PowerCore 10000 portable charger, Micro USB cable, as well as travel pouch, welcome guide
PowerCore III Sense 10K
One of the slimmest Power Delivery portable chargers around. Combines PowerIQ and Power Delivery technology in an astonishingly portable package.
- Slim and Compact
- Power Delivery
- Universal Compatibility
- Superior Safety with MultiProtect
- Trickle-Charging Mode for Low-Power Devices
The 18W Power Delivery USB-C port pumps out enough power to charge an iPhone 11 Pro at full speed.
Combining a Power Delivery USB-C port and a PowerIQ-enabled USB port to seamlessly provide charging to virtually any mobile device.
Power on the Go
The 10,000mAh capacity is enough to provide multiple charges to your mobile devices — wherever you are.
What You Get
PowerCore III Sense 10K portable charger, USB-C to C cable, travel pouch, and welcome guide. (USB-C to Lightning cable not included)
Power Delivery Recharging
Use a USB-C Power Delivery charger to juice up your PowerCore in just 4.5 hours.
The Anker Advantage
Join our family of over 50 million happy users, and change the way you charge.
PowerCore III Sense 10K
The Ultra-Slim 18W Power Delivery Portable Charger
PowerCore Slim 10000 PD successfully combines high-capacity with remarkable portability. Only 0.6 inches thick and weighing just half a pound, you’ll barely even notice it in your pocket.
Advanced Charging Options
Power up USB-C mobile devices at full speed with the 18W Power Delivery port, juice up via a 12W PowerIQ enabled USB-A port, or activate trickle-charging mode to handle low-power devices like Bluetooth headphones or speakers. The USB-C port also supports power input, allowing you to recharge your power bank almost 3x faster than with USB-A.
MultiProtect Safety System
At Anker, we care about your safety. Our MultiProtect system combines surge protection, short circuit prevention and many more advanced safety features to give you peace of mind.
Power Delivery Supporting Devices:
• iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8
• iPad Pro 2018
• Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e
• Google Pixel
• Nexus 6P
Recharging Time: 4.5 hours (with 18W USB PD charger & USB-C to C cable)
USB-C Input (PD): DC 5V=3A, 9V=2A, 15V=1.2A
USB-C Output (PD): DC 5V=3A, 9V=2A, 15V=1.2A
USB Output : DC 5V=2.4A
Total Power Output: 18W
• Will charge Nintendo Switch but does not support “Charge-and-Play” in TV mode.
• Incompatible with HTC 10, HP Spectre, Dell XPS series laptop, Dell Venue series laptop, Asus series laptops/tablets, as well as Lenovo ThinkPad 470s and ThinkPad X1 tablets. Huawei Matebooks, Mi books. Some USB-C devices which require an input over 18W may not be compatible.
• Use Power Delivery Charger (not included) with the included USB-C to C cable for a quick recharge in 4.5 hours
• Recharging with USB-A charger and cable (not included) will take approximately 10.2 hours.
• When charging an iPad, make sure the portable charger has at least 2 LEDs illuminated, otherwise charging speed will be greatly reduced.
• Disconnect while not using to avoid battery draining.